Class Introduction, Overview & Disclaimer
Update: My classes are now fully accredited by the International Association of Therapists (IAOTH)! If you are interested in completing the practicum and gaining an accredited certificate that also makes you eligible for a significant discount for yearly membership for the International Association of Therapists email me at firstname.lastname@example.org for all the details and requirements. See the last section at the end of the class.
Introduction & Overview
Welcome to the Accredited Medical & Wellness Astrology Masterclass! This class is beneficial for anyone who would like to learn more about medical astrology, specific health and wellness protocols for each of the zodiac signs, and how to analyze your Astrological Birth Chart for health/wellness factors. The course is divided into the following sections:
- What is Medical Astrology, Exaltation & Debilitation of Planets
- Zodiac Signs Health and Wellness- Aries- Virgo
- Zodiac Sign Health and Wellness- Libra- Pisces
- Analyzing your Astrological Birth Chart for Health/Wellness Factors
- Practicum and Information for the International Association of Therapists Membership
Just Some of what you will learn and can get from the Course:
- Learn all about the complete health and wellness correspondences for each of the zodiac signs
- Learn what each of the zodiac signs, planets, and houses mean related to health and wellness.
- Learn about planet exaltation and debilitation, and what it means.
- Learn what major astrological aspects mean related to health and wellness factors in a birth chart.
- Learn how to analyze your own Birth Chart for Health and Wellness related factors to weaknesses and strengths.
- Option for Completing a Practicum by completing an Exercise or Test within the Course (ask for via email (email@example.com ONLY if interested in completing the course for accreditation)
- Class materials emailed to you (if taking the class for accreditation)
- Certificate of Class Completion & Accreditation (Optional, if completing class and Practicum)