The I-Ching is an ancient Chinese Divination text that can be used to discern God's will. The I-Ching has been a major influential & scholarly text read and consulted throughout the world. The I-Ching brings inspiration and insights into every area of life.
This reading is consists of extensive work. You will submit your name and a question, in which I will go threw a series of steps that involves casting coins, building a six lined hexagram and meditation to determine what part of the I-Ching to consult with regards to your question and how to discern God's answers through using the I-Ching.
Guidelines for Your Questions:
- Questions not to ask:
- Don't ask for help doing things you know are immoral.
- Don't ask yes/no questions.
- Don't ask either/or questions.
- Don't ask the I-Ching to predict the future.
- About issues with which you have been struggling.
- About issues that seem to have no good resolution
- About issues for which every resolution has good reasons for and good reasons against
- How am I called to move forward with my career?
- What am I being called to learn from my father's death?
- How am I called to move forward with my relationship with my wife/husband/boyfriend/girlfriend.
- How can I better balance my work/career life with my home life?
If you still need help posing/forming your question, I can do that for you.
After you get a good understanding and focus on your question, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Your Name
- Your Question
- Your email address of course if you want the finished reading emailed to you.
You can try out a mini sample reading below! Read the following first:
The I Ching, also known as the Classic of Changes, Book of Changes, Zhouyi and Yijing, is one of the oldest of the Chinese classic texts. The book contains a divination system comparable to Western geomancy or the West African Ifa system; in Western cultures and modern East Asia, it is still widely used for this purpose.
The session starts from formulation in your own mind the question that occupies you at the given moment more than others. Then, one by one you ″cast″ three coins: click the corresponding button with the interval in 2-3 seconds. You need to do this six times to have six lines and make a hexagram (i.e. you need to click the button 18 times in total). If two or three times you have ″heads″, a continuous line appears; if two or three times you have ″tails″a dashed line. The lines are located one over another, starting from the bottom. After the hexagram is made, its interpretation appears.
The following rules are recommended to follow in work with I Ching:
Don't start the session till the web page has downloaded completely.
Don't ask the same question a second time, even if you are not satisfied with the answer or it seems too gloomy.
During one session try to ask only one question.
If you get a hexagram with an unfavourable interpretation, don't get upset in any case but take into account the recommendations given in the text.
Don't forget to pause 2-3 seconds between ″casting coins″. This is necessary to observe the principle of chance.
Ordering this reading means that I agree to the terms and conditions that I am at least 18 years of age, and in agreement with the fact that all readings are for entertainment purposes only. I also agree that Astrology by Melody does not provide any legal or medical advisement, makes not claim to do so, and that I should consult a medical or legal expert for any medical and/or legal expertise.
* All sales are final. All services are non-refundable.