All classes from Astrology by Melody are proudly accredited by the International Association of Therapists! You have the option to complete the course, along with a minimum of a 2-hour practicum and receive your Accredited certificate! Not only this, but you will then also be eligible for membership from the International Association of Therapists at a greatly discounted rate.
This course is designed for a beginner with limited knowledge in the areas of aromatherapy, essential oils, herbalism and elemental magic and contains advanced knowledge for those with a familiarity of these subjects. The course offers an optional certificate of completion for those interested in doing an activity/practicum. (This is all done by electronic correspondence). The course is divided into the following sections:
- Course Overview, Introduction & Disclaimer
- Essential Oils & Aromatherapy – Aromatherapy & Essential Oil Basics, Ways Essential Oils can be used, Diluting Essential Oils with Carrier Oils, Dilution Ratios, Healing Properties of Essential oils.
- Healing Herbs- Herbalism Basics, Herbal Preparations, Healing Properties of Herbs, Herbs & Plants Zodiac Correspondences.
- Elemental Magic of Essential oils, Herbs and Plants – Elements of Nature, Elementals, Invoking the Elements/Elementals, Examples of Verbal Invocations you can Use, How are Essential oils Magic?, Elemental magic of Essential oils/plants, Elements & herbal correspondences, Essential oils & zodiac correspondences, Essential oils & crystal correspondences.
- Magical Blends & Recipes- DIY Blends, Bath Salt Soak, Making a Pot-pourri.
- Practicum & Certificate – Activity/Exercise (Optional for Certificate of Completion)
What you get from this Course:
- Handout on Essential Oils for Anxiety & Depression (PDF)
- Essential Oils and Pharmaceutical Comparison Chart (.doc)
- 7 DIY Essential Oil Blend Recipes
- Enter to win an Essential Oil Crystal Roller Bottle
- Certificate of Completion
- All materials are sent out to you electronically.
*All sales are final. All services are non-refundable.